Most of the groups I work are looking for an itinerary that falls into one of three categories: One, the ultimate bucket-list trip, playing as many Top 100 courses as they can fit into their schedule. Two, maybe playing one round on a top course and filling in the rest of the schedule with quality mid-level courses. Three, a trip focused on quality golf at decent rates and not breaking the bank. Trust me, no matter what you are looking for, I have booked it for many groups. Here are some samples to get you started, but please keep in mind that these are only sample to help generate ideas. Your custom package will be tailored to meet your specific needs.
KOHLER ‘Dye-Abolical’ Package
Destination Kohler is one of the top golf resorts in the world. Offering world class lodging, 2 courses at Whistling Straits, 2 courses at Blackwolf Run and all the amenities one could desire, a group can easily spend their entire trip in Kohler. Let WGT help you figure out which of their packages fits your group the best.
- Day 1: Fly in. Pick up rental minivans.
- Day 2: Irish Course at Whistling Straits. Replay in the afternoon.
- Day 3: Group lesson. Straits Course at Whistling Straits.
- Day 4: River Course at Blackwolf Run. Replay on Meadow Valleys.
- Day 5: Meadow Valleys Course. Replay there or on Irish Course.
KOHLER – ERIN HILLS Package
Probably the most common type of package I create for groups. What is the best way to experience all that Destination Kohler has to offer while tacking on a full day at the amazing Erin Hills? WGT has looked at this schedule from every angle and will show you how to do it.
- Day 1: Fly in. Shuttle to Whistling Straits to play The Irish.
- Day 2: River Course at Blackwolf Run. Replay on Meadow Valleys.
- Day 3: Private shuttle to Erin Hills for the day, golf and dinner.
- Day 4: Straits Course at Whistling Straits. Final night dinner.
- Day 5: Check out, head home.
THE ‘BIG THREE’ Package
Destination Kohler. Erin Hills. Sand Valley Resort. Combining three world-class golf destinations into one itinerary is a logistic challenge for even the most skilled group leader. I consider myself the world’s utmost authority on how to organize a schedule that involves all three of these terrific facilities.
- Day 1: Kohler, play The Irish, check in.
- Day 2: Kohler, 36 holes at Blackwolf Run.
- Day 3: Kohler, Straits Course at Whistling Straits, head to SVR.
- Day 4: Sand Valley: Sand Valley Course, plus Sandbox par 3.
- Day 5: Sand Valley: Mammoth Dunes Course, head to EH.
- Day 6: Erin Hills: Play the course, head home after lunch.
SAND VALLEY AREA Package
Are you interested in making Sand Valley Resort in north-central Wisconsin the focal point of your trip? Let Wisconsin Golf Trips show you the best way to take advantage of this tremendous facility, while exploring the surrounding areas and neighboring golf courses.
- Day 1: Fly in, head up to Sand Valley Resort
- Day 2: Sand Valley Course, then par 3 Sandbox later.
- Day 3: Day trip to play SentryWorld, then Stevens Pt CC.
- Day 4: Mammoth Dunes Course, possibly a replay too?
- Day 5: 36 holes at Lake Arrowhead, Pines then Lakes.
- Day 6: Check out, head back to Milwaukee to fly home.
LAKE GENEVA Package
Almost equidistant from the airports in Milwaukee and Chicago, Lake Geneva is a terrific mid-level golf destination. Great resorts, great food and more than a handful of amazing courses make Lake Geneva the right option for many groups looking to visit Wisconsin.
- Day 1: Play Abbey Springs, check in to resort or local hotel.
- Day 2: 36 holes at Grand Geneva, Brute then Highlands.
- Day 3: Como Crossings at Hawk’s View, then par 3 course.
- Day 4: 36 holes at Geneva National, Palmer then Player.
- Day 5: Check out, head home.
WISCONSIN DELLS AREA Package
The “Waterpark Capital of the World” has more to offer than wave pools. I book a number of groups to the Dells every year for solid golf packages. Let me show you the courses to consider and find the right lodging option to accommodate your group.
- Day 1: Drive in, check in to a lakeside villa.
- Day 2: Trappers Turn Golf Course. Dinner out in the Dells.
- Day 3: Wild Rock Golf Course. Cookout back at the villa.
- Day 4: Castle Course at Northern Bay Resort.
- Day 5: Check out, play Cold Water Canyon at Chula Vista.
WISCONSIN ATTRACTIONS Package
There are a lot of interesting things to do and see if you are looking for more than just golf during your trip to Wisconsin. Brewery tours, museums, sporting events.. let Wisconsin Golf Trips recommend the right add-ons to your itinerary.
- Day 1: Drive in from respective cities.
- Day 2: Thornberry Creek @ Oneida. Lambeau Field Tour.
- Day 3: Washington County Golf Course. Miller Brewery Tour.
- Day 4: Erin Hills. Brewers game, Potawatomi Casino after?
DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE Package
Your group wants to make Milwaukee part of your trip. Do you stay downtown as your home base, or just stay nearby to sneak down for dinner or other nightlife? I have all the different options at my disposal to recommend the best fit for your group.
- If you are looking for a Milwaukee-focused trip with 3 or 4 solid local courses, trust me when I tell you I have looked at this request dozens of times and have a number of hotel/golf course combinations to recommend. Just email or call to discuss.
- The Complete Itinerary listed is just one idea, my Couples Wine & Dine Package.